27 June 2006

Amazing Jesus

Corey and I have been having a discussion about many things, but God has really blessed our discussion on Luke 4. Wow...

Read Luke 1-3 first and see all of the wonderful supernatural things that occurred before the birth of Christ.

Now, look at Christ's baptism in chapter 3. The wonderful event is followed by God being proud of His Son.

I don't know about you, but I strive for that time when I have a glimpse at God's proudness. I know I am unworthy of His presence, but God continues to reveal Himself to me.

I pray that your journey is similar if not surpassing mine.

God Bless

was

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt it odd though that the greatest victories are often followed by the greatest temptations .. "Im on cloud 12 I can be...." (fall) ... come and hang out with us afterwards to see what these discussions are like... join this journey

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home