02 June 2007

Self-Control through His Spirit

Jesus called us to be holy.
"You are my friends if you do what I command." John 15:14

"For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." Matthew 12:50

Jesus was quite clear in his expectations of His followers. If you claim to be in the Spirit, then you must walk in the Spirit. To what degree does this rely on our flesh? I argue that our flesh has been transformed by the Holy Spirit at the point of belief, yet a process of salvation begins in us.

We live in a journey of salvation that begins the day we believe. As Jesus said in John 10:10--"I have come to give you life and life to the full." The truth is that salvation takes place inwardly at point of spiritual "conception." Let's seek His Spirit in all that we do and we will glorify and honor Father.

Just some random thoughts on Jesus

was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home