09 September 2005

Redemption--Joshua 8

I thank God for the redemption He gave me. I had failed him for so many years. So many times my sin kept me from truly understanding His call and direction in my life. I think back at all of the blessings that I missed. Yet, rather than God striking me dead or turning His back on me, He continued to love me.

This is the same story we see in Joshua 8. The sin of Achan kept the Israelites from securing the blessing already promised. See, their sin blinded them from what God truly called them to do. Now, after the Israelites purged themselves of the sin, Joshua heard God's direction! With that direction, Joshua gained victory.

Is this the same in your life? Are you too busy to hear God? Are you too preoccupied to hear His word? Stop and seek redemption. With redemption, victory is a short distance away.

God Bless,

was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home